Recap of Text Message Marketing Advantages
- Access to a dominant market of mobile local leads and customers.
- Open rates between 95% – 98%, compared to email open rates of 34%.
- Conversion rates of 8.2%, compared to direct mail 4.4% and email 1.7%.
- Speed of delivery and response. The average text message responsive time is 2400 times faster than for email.
- Interactivity and flexibility. Text marketing campaigns can be used for providing information, asking questions, requesting reviews, promoting special offers and giving away freebies. All of this builds a strong connection and generates a positive brand image for customer retention and sharing.
- Easy opt-in for immediate access to subscribers. There are no double opt-in verification emails that may get lost in a spam filter.
- Easy opt-out with short code reduces and eliminates complaints for maintaining a positive brand image of your local business.
Elements of Effective Text Message Marketing Campaigns:
- Strong opt-in incentives for local businesses might include bonuses, free products, free consultations, free live events and webinars. Here is a text example for getting prospects and customers to join. Sign Up to get a free glass of wine with any dinner purchase. Enter your name and phone to get access now.
- Provide consistent value to retain subscribers who become loyal customers.
- Build a feeling of exclusivity within your text marketing list through an offer or freebie just for mobile leads and customers. Reward subscribers to let them know how much you value them.
- Text subscribers on a consistent basis – often enough that they remember you but not too often that they will want to remove themselves from your list.
- Create urgency in acting fast to maximize responses and conversions. Here is an example: Free $100 Dinner on Us for 3 Hours or More IRS Legal Services! Show this text at time of appointment. Today only. Opt Out – Txt STOP to 12345
- Solicit SMS Reviews and provide personal responses to the review with a text back that acknowledges your appreciation of their comments. This makes subscribers feel valued and increases their customer loyalty.
- Use SMS Voting to get customer opinions and feedback. This could relate to changing your logo or business name, adding products and services or asking for opinions about your customer service.
- SMS Alerts and Reminders can be a great strategy for getting customers to opt-in to your text marketing campaigns. Messages can include appointment reminders and notices about when products are ready to be picked up. This is a brilliant strategy to retain subscribers and an opportunity to text special offers, registration for events, updates about services and more between the alerts and reminders.
- Collect and analyze detailed statistics to track and improve opt-in, response and conversion rates and measure revenue and profitability resulting from your text marketing efforts.
These Text Message Marketing Campaign Strategies and Others Help with Customer Retention, Customer Acquisition, and Sustainable Profits
eZ SMS Blaster, the Intelligent SMS Marketing Delivery System
Learn More & Sign Up for 10-Day Free Trial Without Any Risk.