Scope #back to top
Webpuzzlemaster LLC is the company responsible for the development and sale of eZ SMS Blaster, bulk SMS software (a WordPress plugin), from the eZSMSBlaster.com website. The scope of this document is limited to the purchased Software as a one-time purchase that includes a full calendar year of support and updates. The Software can be purchased for use locally or globally.
For the purpose of this document, the terms “software” and “plugin” may be used interchangeably to refer to eZ SMS Blaster, the product for sale. The term “the company” may be used interchangeably to refer to Webpuzzlemaster LLC, the company solely responsible for the development, management, and marketing of the software.
Software Details #back to top
The WordPress Plugin eZ SMS Blaster is an easy low-cost SMS software delivery system that allows for the delivery of bulk SMS for a specific domain where it is installed and owned or legally managed by the account owner. All plugin features are managed from the plugin within the admin area of the WordPress site where it is installed.
The plugin, also called SMS software, includes a choice of 3 integrated SMS carriers, and the management of lists, contacts, campaigns, campaign scheduling, immediate message delivery, opt-in forms, opt-in incentives, HTML coupon management, and campaign analytics with reports.
- Customers of the SMS software are responsible for signing up in one of the 3 carrier accounts integrated and compatible with the plugin which includes a choice of Twilio, Telnyx, and Vonage. They must fund their account prior to sending SMS. Credits for SMS are charged to the user’s account. If the user lacks sufficient funds to cover their SMS costs, scheduled SMS messages will not be sent.
- The user must enter the required credentials associated with their active SMS carrier account into the general settings of the plugin (instructions are available in the help documentation).
- The domain where the plugin is installed may be deactivated and allow for installation and use on another domain owned or legally managed by the account owner.
- General settings must be completed by the user and include a selection of countries where SMS will be used, company name, customer email, cron jobs, the domain name (where installed), and carrier credentials based on their choice of carrier accounts from the 3 integrated/compatible carriers. After entering data, the user must click the SAVE CHANGES button to apply settings. All setting information is detailed in the plugin help documentation.
- When available, updates are available within the domain admin under plugins.
- Manage Lists: unlimited lists can be created and managed from the plugin to allow for advanced targeting. Contact numbers can be viewed in each list for the administrator when logged into the WordPress admin. A single list can be selected as a birthday list associated with an opt-in birthday form. The birthday list can be changed but will not permit earlier subscribers to that form to receive the gift on their birthday. Only one birthday list can be active at any one time.
- Manage Contacts: Unlimited contacts can be added to a list manually or by importing a list of contacts from a CSV file. Contacts can also be added via a double opt-in HTML form that automates confirmation. The plugin is designed for sending SMS to only contacts who have given permission to receive SMS from that business/domain. The plugin administrator must check a box to confirm that they have permission to send SMS to the contacts they add. The plugin includes an advanced search and management of contacts that allows for filtering, editing, and deleting contacts per list or from all lists where they have been added. Administrator users have the option to add name fields to contacts to personalize SMS messages.
- Manage Campaigns: This is the main tab for accessing campaign delivery and usage data, creating new campaigns, and managing scheduled pending campaigns. From manage campaigns, the following functions are available:
- Filter, edit, and delete campaigns: From the managed campaigns tab, campaigns can be filtered by date, list, and status. A scheduled SMS can be easily managed up until the status is completed with options to edit or delete.
- Campaign statistics: All campaigns display in a list in the main manage campaigns tab with the following info fields: campaign name, list name, text message, scheduled date and time, status (scheduled, running, complete), and a view button that when clicked shows the campaign delivery details including campaign name, number of texts sent, success rate, invalid contacts, number failed to deliver, number blocked by user/carrier, and number of credits used.
- Create New Campaigns: A button to create a new campaign displays in the top right of the manage campaigns tab. Prior to creating/sending a campaign, a list must be selected where the SMS message will be sent.
- As the text message is typed or pasted into the text field, the number of characters displays below the message.
- There is a button for coupon insertion where a single coupon created within the plugin may be inserted. Coupons display with automatic minified links. When the link is clicked on the recipient’s mobile, the HTML coupon fills their screen and is clickable with the specified call to action, e.g. click to call, click to buy, click to book appointment, click to register, etc.
- The SMS campaign may be sent immediately or scheduled for a later time. There is no limit to the number of scheduled SMS per list.
- The time selected is based on the time zone selected in the WordPress settings.
- The Software uses SMS credits with an option to use 1 credit for a 128-character message length and 2 credits for a 282-character message length.
- The system sends each message with the required opt-out message.
- Manage Opt-In Forms: these fully customizable forms are created in HTML for easy insertion on any page or post on the WordPress site. Each form provides the following features:
- Forms must be associated with a specific list. Each list can include a digital opt-in gift for use as an incentive to get opt-in form subscribers.
- Multiple forms can be created for a single list for split A/B testing.
- Colors for form background, fonts, and button can be easily changed for brand consistency.
- Message for headline and subheadline is fully editable.
- All forms must include terms & conditions. These are entered in a form field with an option to view, copy, paste, and edit an example provided (compliant with federal SMS regulations). Subscribers can access T&C from a link at the bottom of the form. Subscribers must check a box agreeing to T&C in order to complete the subscription form.
- The business name in general settings is automatically inserted at the bottom of the form’s terms and conditions as the sender.
- Form HTML code can be copied with a link that automates the copying of the code for easy insertion into a web page.
- The HTML form is fully customized and displays in a responsive format on pages and posts where the code is inserted.
- All saved forms display on the manage opt-in forms tab by name and list. Saved forms can be edited, cloned, and deleted.
- Manage Birthday Opt-In Form
- Any list may be designated as a birthday list for association with a birthday opt-in form.
- The designated birthday list will display with (BD) next to the list title wherever the list is available in the plugin.
- The birthday opt-in form includes the birthday month and day in addition to other fields in all opt-in forms.
- The HTML form is fully customizable and displays in a responsive format on pages and posts where the code is inserted.
- Subscribers in this list will receive a text message with an optional birthday gift in a digital format on their birthday. Terms and conditions can be specified in an attached coupon and/or another digital gift document.
- Manage Opt-In Gifts
- Each list can include a single incentive opt-in gift that can be edited or deleted at any time.
- A birthday opt-in gift can be managed separately from other digital gifts and is designed for exclusive use with the birthday opt-in form.
- Manage Coupons:
- Coupons can easily be inserted into an SMS message.
- Coupons can be customized with colors, messaging in every field, and a call to action.
- Coupons have 3 call-to-action options including click to call (HTML), link to URL (HTML), or download only (for printing or showing on a mobile device).
- Once created, coupons can be edited, cloned, and deleted.
- Reports: Detailed delivery data for bulk campaigns and instant messaging is available from the reports tab for carriers where a data API is available. For other carriers, a link to the data will be available from the reports tab when the administrative user signs into their account.
Fees and Payment for Services #back to top
eZ SMS Blaster can be purchased for a one time cost of $99. This is an introductory price and is subject to change. The plugin cost includes:eZ SMS Blaster can be purchased for a one-time cost of $99. This is an introductory price and is subject to change. The plugin cost includes:
- One full year of updates beginning on the date of purchase.
- One year of support for technical issues beginning on the date of purchase.
- Annual updates and support - $99
- Options for additional services are as follows:
- Plugin installation with settings excluding SMS carrier settings - $25
- Technical Settings that can include cron jobs and carrier account setup - $75 (requires WordPress admin access, cPanel access if available, owner availability, and minimum carrier funding of $50)
- 1-hour marketing consultation to determine usage of plugin for meeting business goals – $100 with $60 for each additional hour.
Support policy #back to top
Technical support is provided by our helpdesk Mon-Fri, 9 am - 5 pm EST. We are located in the United States (Florida) and only provide technical support in English.
The customer initiates support through a ticketing system accessed when the customer is logged in to their account. If the technical representative is unable to resolve the issue via the support ticket, he or she will escalate the ticket to telephone support and will call the customer to provide assistance. The customer may also be provided with remote computer support for the purpose of installing or troubleshooting a plugin issue with eZ SMS Blaster.
Refund policy #back to top
License keys for eZ SMS Blaster plugin are non-refundable except if the plugin has technical issues that our support technicians are unable to resolve. Support requires that an SMS carrier account compatible with the plugin is established and funded, that the owner provides admin access to the website where the plugin is installed, cPanel access is provided (if available), and that there is availability from the administrative user to assist in the troubleshooting of technical issues. Should a refund be approved, any discount/coupon fees will be deducted from the refunded amount and the refunded amount will include the amount paid by the customer for the plugin and installation services if applicable. Any fees paid to any third-party company including the SMS carrier are excluded.
Help Documentation #back to top
Step-by-step help documentation that details everything from installation, time zone settings in WordPress, carrier account settings, and full usage of the plugin are provided in the help document with screenshots. Should the user/owner still require assistance for related SMS plugin services, the user can submit a ticket from their account and request a quote.
Transfer of License #back to top
License keys are non-transferrable. We do not allow the transfer of a license from one owner to another. License keys are domain dependent with plugin functionality dependent on an active license installed on the domain where it is used. The domain may be deactivated to allow the plugin with the same license key to be installed with full functionality on another domain.
Liability #back to top
In no event shall Webpuzzlemaster LLC (or its employees or vendors) be held liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, and exemplary damages, or any damages whatsoever, stemming from the use or performance of any information, products or services provided through the eZSMSBlaster.com (the website), even if this website has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Although Webpuzzlemaster LLC does its best to maintain the information, products, and services it offers on the website, it cannot be held responsible for any mistakes, faults, lost profits, or other consequential damages arising from the use of Webpuzzlemaster products sold on this website.
As a customer, we collect personal information including your name, address, phone number, and email address that we use to process your order. We store this information in our private database to provide you with service and maintenance for your account. We never sell or rent our databases and we never make your personal information public. We do not engage in SPAM. Any email or SMS you receive from us will be with regard to your purchase and/or technical support. All credit card information and processing occur through the PayPal payment gateway which is highly secure and external to our database and website.
Security and Bulk SMS Regulations #back to top
In accordance with rules issued by the Federal Communications Commission to ensure consumer protection with regard to commercial SMS messaging, and sending marketing text messages to mobile phones, the following Security and Bulk SMS Regulation measures are incorporated in the plugin including:
- Automated opt-out messages are sent with each text that removes subscribers from a list where the subscriber has requested to be removed.
- The plugin requires that the administrative user checks a box confirming they have permission to import contacts into a list created within the software.
- HTML opt-in forms require a double opt-in by SMS to confirm a subscriber’s permission to be added to a list.
- The opt-in form includes terms & conditions with an example that meets requirements set by law and can easily be copied and pasted into the form. The form footer automatically includes the domain and company name from settings as the opt-in form sender. The prospective subscriber must also check a box indicating their agreement with the terms and conditions included with the opt-in form.
- All phone data collected is encrypted within a secure database where it is stored.
- For customers of eZSMSBlaster, we permanently remove the customer’s mobile phone number and other contact data upon request within a particular list or from all lists where they are present upon request.
- To hold all process and backend collateral of The Software as confidential.
- To be completely responsible for use of the Software in their advertising and marketing and coupon usage.
- Not to hold the Company liable for the Customer’s failure to profit from the use of the Software.
- Not to hold the Company responsible for the inability of the form code to function in 3rd party software.
- Not to hold the Company responsible for technical problems related to the Customer’s failure to keep the Software updated.
- To use their purchased license for a single domain which is activated in the Software.
- The software is installed on a domain with a secure digital certificate (SSL).
- Not to hack or attempt to duplicate the Software.
- Not to sell usage of the Software to other persons or entities.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) #back to top
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) was designed to harmonize data privacy laws across Europe, to empower EU citizens with respect to their personal data, and to reshape the way organizations approach data privacy. It came into effect on May 25, 2018. Simply put, EU residents now have greater say over what, how, why, where, and when their personal data is used, processed, or disposed. The reach of the GDPR extends even beyond the borders of the EU. Any organization that markets products and services to individuals in the EU is obligated to comply with the GDPR, regardless of where in the world that company is located.
Webpuzzlemaster Digital Marketing Agency’s area of service is global. As such, we are in compliance with GDPR standards that apply to our EU customers. We afford the same protections within our software to allow our customers who market to the EU to also maintain GDPR compliance. Below are steps we have taken to meet GDPR compliance.
The GDPR divides responsibility for data protection between data controllers and data processors. Data controllers determine what data they collect, the purpose of that data collection, and the means, while data processors assist them to complete these tasks efficiently. In the SMS marketing ecosystem, our customers who purchase and use our product decide when and how to operate the SMS software. As such, they act as data controllers. As the software developers and users of the eZ SMS Blaster as a text messaging platform, we serve as both data controllers and data processors.
Our built-in tools in the eZ SMS Blaster plugin are designed for data controllers to comply with laws that assure permission-based campaigns and make it easy to find and permanently remove contacts who want to be removed from the database where their information is stored.
Our company’s usage of WooCommerce for the sale of our SMS software makes it easy for us to find and permanently remove customer information from customers who want to be removed from our customer database. Our usage of MailChimp for sending promotional bulk emails also affords us easy access to finding and removing subscribers who have opted-in but wish to be removed from our email marketing list(s).As a data processor, it is our obligation to do the following for customers who purchase our plugin:
- Only process or transfer personal data on instructions from our customers.
- Provide tools to assist our customers with requests from end users and authorities on privacy-related matters.
- Take reasonable and appropriate measures to secure personal data, and submit to regular auditing and testing.
- Encrypt mobile phone number data from imported and opt-in contact lists that are stored within the website of our secure server protected by a digital certificate. Although we cannot control what our customers do on the websites where our SMS plugin is installed, we highly recommend that they also maintain a secure environment and keep data private on their domain where the plugin is installed.
- Mobile phone data is encrypted and is not available within the plugin in an unencrypted form for any users except a logged-in website administrator or logged-in user with access.
- Filters allow administrators who manage our SMS plug to easily find and permanently remove contact data including encrypted mobile phone number data upon request by any subscriber within a particular list.
- Formally document and provide easy access to our privacy and security practices and procedures.
- Enter into contracts that reflect these obligations with our customers and sub-processors.
- Specifies a legal basis for processing personal data, such as end-user consent or legitimate interest.
- Provides end-users with relevant information regarding the use of their personal data and gives them meaningful options over how it is used.
- Respects the rights of data subjects to access their personal data, correct it, request that it be deleted, or receive it in a machine-readable format.
- Adopts reasonable and appropriate steps to ensure the security of personal data.
Compliance with Policies, Terms & Conditions #back to top
By checking the box affirming your agreement with these terms & conditions at your time of purchase online, you, The Customer, agree to abide by all of these policies when purchasing eZ SMS Blaster and related services from our Company.